Who we are looking for
The Team Leader support its Coordinator defining strategies for planning and creating management activities for the credit function, implementing processes to improve cash flow and reduce bad debts. Defining and maintaining the Risk Scoring methodology. Reconcile the income statements (customer side).
They have the task of supervising and coordinating the operational activities of them own assigned team, according to the project standards and in respect with the service contract.
The National Sales Company’s project proposes to support its Coordinator in the Set-up of the Accounting Reporting System (Use Case Identification, Data collection, Data transfer, Data analysis and leverage information). Set up of the Analytics Data Base.
It will have to assist in the implementation of reporting production to improve cash flow and reduce bad debts. Monitor and analyze the reconciliations of the economic accounts (customer side), with the task of supervising the operational and management activities of the accounting, according to the project standards and in respect with the service contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Team Leader supervises and coordinates the work of the Team so that the established project objectives are achieved.
Specifically, they are called to:
- Communicate to the Team the guidelines relating to the operating procedures and support the Team in the execution; guarantee that the activity is carried out according to the project procedures and in respect with company policies;
- The activity is carried out according to the project procedures and in respect with company policies;
- Assign its daily and monthly objectives (quantitative and qualitative) to the assigned Division; provide daily and monthly feedback to the PM and the Team on the objectives assigned;
- Monitor the team's weekly and monthly performance according to project standards and assigned objectives;
- Assign their daily workload to the individuals of the assigned Division in compliance with the assigned objectives;
- Assist the Team during the carrying out of daily activities;
- Train the team about process & procedures;
- Plan and carry out daily meetings with the PM and Team by drawing up the ReCap of the meetings; schedule extraordinary meetings with the Team as needed (e.g., updates on procedures, accounting reconciliation and credit recovery activities);
- Support the development of policies regarding customer surveys, the extension of credit lines and credit collections;
- Oversee the negotiation and course of action taken for overdue accounts;
- Support their PM in the creation of functional strategies and specific objectives for their area and develop budgets / policies / procedures to support the functional infrastructure;
- Work closely with the Client for the creation and integration of credit management systems;
- Inform the Project Manager about critical situations (situations not foreseen in the project procedures), training needs, malfunctions of the computer systems normally used and about actions that do not comply with company or project directives;
- Cooperate with the direct and transversal activities requested by the Client;
- Inform the Project Manager of any non-compliant behavior on the part of your Team or the Client;
- Plan the accounting tasks to ensure the achievement of the project objectives and the timely analysis/preparation of the reporting required in this context.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering or Finance-related field: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics;
- It is necessary to have at least 2 years of experience in managerial project roles for international tasks in the roles of analyst and reporting producer with administrative and financial duties;
- Leadership capabilities including ability to lead the business through the team and conduct training as per own department to exchange experience;
- Being an interdisciplinary entrepreneur and owner;
- Produce ad-hoc analyzes and reports in relation to credit & debt recovery, customer scoring, cash flow and account reconciliation activities;
- Attention to the data regarding customer surveys, the extension of credit lines and debts collection;
- Support their manager in the creation of functional strategies and specific objectives for their area and develop budgets / policies / procedures to support the functional infrastructure;
- Work closely with a project team for the creation and integration of credit management systems;
- Time management, analysis and reporting skills;
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management System or similar Document Management System software;
- Excellent ability to use the MS Office package with strong reference to Excel;
- Fluent Italian and English.
Working pattern Rome
What we offer We offer employment contract and professional growth opportunities. The compensation package will be discussed during th