Bid Technical Manager
Date: 12 Oct 2023
Location: Bologna, IT
The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are today at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport, with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France and present in over 60 countries, we employ 32,800 people worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Purpose of the job: Manage the technical scope of bids ensuring the delivery of an accurate and competitive proposal in line with the standard solutions and commercial strategy
- Manage and analyse customer technical requirements for Tenders
- Define the technical solution and design applicable to the Tender
- Prepare and support Tender Design Review with all concerned stake-holders (Plaftorm Director, Engineering Director, Bid Manager)
- Manage the tender technical activities (Architecture, Bill of Materials, technical documentation) required for finalizing technical offer
- University Engineering degree in Electronics, Automation, IT, Telecom or equivalent;
- Strong teamworking attitude and good leadership skills;
- Methodical approach in order to identify the technical solution;
- Good knowledge of signaling products and solutions (desiderable);
- Attitude to work in a dynamic context;
- Good interpersonal skills, autonomy in the activities organization and in the process application ;
- Good communication skills and technical writing attitude;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Alstom is committed to create a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry#J-18808-Ljbffr