Do you want a job that matches your ambition and your lifestyle?
Read on to discover the profile we're looking for! ? ? ? ?
From its beginnings as a wool mill, La Redoute is a French brand that has forged unique relationships with its customers for the past 180 years – yesterday through its catalogue, today on the web. We are a mainly digital player, selling Home furniture & linen products, but also clothing for the whole family.
Connections weaver, trends discoverer and creator, vector of influence, we create, distribute and deliver our own products. Our mission? Become the # 1st inspirational home & lifestyle platform for all families.
Associated with the Galeries Lafayette group and present in Italy, in Milan, we are looking for a Head of Marketing .
Your future job:
The ideal candidate, reporting directly to the GM, will be responsible for the implementation of the Marketing strategy for the growth of La Redoute's brand consideration in Italy, planning and implementing marketing strategies aimed at increasing brand awareness.
- Brand development in Italy: planning and implementing marketing campaigns (Social media, Google, Affiliation etc) in every aspect, overseeing the development and maintenance of the brand identity, with a view to implementing an effective and structured brand awareness strategy;
- Strategic planning: establishing and achieving strategic objectives related to social media parameters, advertising and marketing campaigns, in line with the brand vision and corporate objectives;
- Establishing and improving relationships with media, influencers and partners, negotiating commissions and implementing new projects
- Analysing market trends in a continuous and effective manner, monitoring the study of supply and demand, examining competitors' sales trends, identifying any internal criticalities and implementing solutions aimed at continuous optimisation of performance
- Leading product marketing activities, including the launch of seasonal campaigns and promotional activities. Collaborate with Pricing & E-commerce management teams to ensure alignment with market trends and customer requirements;
- Build and lead a team (Traffic Manager + CRM Manager), establishing KPI's and performance metrics for marketing initiatives, providing guidance, mentoring, vision and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Manage a department budget over 4 Mln Euro, allocating marketing resources in a planned and strategic manner and analysing activity costs, to achieve marketing objectives
- Produce reports and budgets for the GM on the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, analysing market data to place corrective and improvement actions in the department
- Proven organisational and management skills, strategic vision in the development of marketing and communication strategies and project management skills are to be considered key characteristics.
What’s expected from you:
- Degree in Marketing or Economics and Management
- At least 5/7 years' experience in the role, preferably in the same industry
- Fluency in Italian and excellent knowledge of English. French language is a nice to have
- Analytical capacity, team working, problem solving, communication skills complete the profile
Good reasons to join us:
• Excellent location in Milan
• International company
• Fast growing & young environment
•You will work in a "startup" environment
*Hybrid work model (2 days/week working from home)*
**Please send your CV in English**
La Redoute is a signatory of the Diversity Charter.
As difference is a source of wealth, our jobs are accessible to all.#J-18808-Ljbffr