Indie Campers, the go-to campervan Marketplace, is on a mission of making road trips available to everyone. Thanks to its digital approach and customer-centric orientation, Indie Campers has developed a strong booking experience and high-quality road trips at affordable prices.
We have a global fleet of over 3,000 vehicles. In addition, our platform hosts the campervans and motorhomes of countless individual and professional owners. Our vision is to become the world's No.1 road trip provider by continuing to expand – both vertically and geographically.
Indie Campers operates across the US in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Orlando, and Miami, and in Europe in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, England, Scotland, Switzerland, Iceland, Sweden, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Croatia, Norway, and has pick-up centres in more than 50 cities.
We’re looking for travel enthusiasts with a passion for guest service for our depot in Ferno (Malpensa Airpot) - Milan . You’ll be the face of our company, reporting directly to the Branch’s Operations Supervisor , with the goal of ensuring an outstanding level of customer service, maintaining our fleet of campervans in top condition, and taking ownership of all issues that need to be managed to guarantee the smooth operation of the depot.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Handling incoming reservations, welcoming guests and taking care of check-ins and check-outs;
- Preparing and cleaning our campervans;
- Maintaining our campervans in top condition and monitor maintenance and repairing needs;
- Registering guests, monitoring stock and processing payments;
- Handling complaints and troubleshooting emergencies.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a travel enthusiast with an aptitude for direct contact with customers, with experience in Tourism, Hospitality, Retail or Rent-a-car being desirable;
- You’re fluent in English and Italian (mandatory) ;
- You’re eligible to work in Italy , have a valid driver's licence and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory);
- You’re available to work on weekends and public holidays;
- You’re a responsible person who takes their work seriously and can be relied upon;
- You’re well-organised and you’re good at solving problems.
THE INDIE COMMITMENT!
- Being part of a young, fast-growing and innovative company where you make a difference;
- Career development opportunities in Field Operations around the US and Europe, or transitioning to an HQ role in Lisbon or Los Angeles;
- Continuous training and coaching to develop the skills that matter to you;
- Schedules fixed in advance, with weekends and holidays being rotated between team members;
- Compensation package that includes Performance and Referral Bonuses;
- Free Road Trips, so you can experience 1st hand trips around the Europe, US and Oceania.
Are you ready to Go Indie?#J-18808-Ljbffr